Header Ads

Seo Services

How to hack Diamonds of Goodgame Disco (By Mobeen Tariq Warriach)

Hi Friends My name is Mobeen Tariq Warriach.Today i have taken a trick to hack a online game goodgame disco.So lets start simply follow the steps if you have any problem ask from me on facebook.

Contact me on facebook:

www.facebook.com/mobeendotcom

My Group on facebook:

www.facebook.com/groups/tutorsandhackers


Steps:



1 open goodgame disco
2.put your password and email/user but dont click log in
3. now cick log in and rapidly click REGISTER!!!
4.register a second account example. my first asccount is mobeen@yahoo.com and second account is mobeen143@yahoo.com
5.use jerk999@yahoo.com when you are going to log in next time so that 5 gems will generate immediately
6.if you do a hundred you need a memory in brain lol because sometimes its kinda weird when you forgot your email :3
7.done

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.